Sailrock South Caicos
Frequently Asked Questions
Sailrock, South Caicos is a premier resort & residence community in the Turks & Caicos Islands nestled privately along the pristine beaches of the Caribbean. A short island hop flight from Providenciales and home to one of the largest coral reef in the world, Sailrock is the perfect setting for those seeking authentic experiences.
The Turks & Caicos Islands are served by several of the world’s major airlines with over a hundred weekly flights. Most international flights arrive into Providenciales International Airport (PLS). South Caicos has an International Airport (XSC) and commercial operators provide scheduled air service from Providenciales. TCI Ferry Service offers three weekly trips.
Located 40 miles southeast of Providenciales, South Caicos is easily accessible via daily scheduled 25-minute direct flights on interCaribbean Airways from Providenciales (PLS) to South Caicos International Airport (XSC). South Caicos International Airport can accommodate both commercial and private jets and is a convenient customs point of entry.
Your confirmed rate includes complimentary round-trip airfare to and from Providenciales (PLS) to South Caicos (XCS). The Sailrock Resort Reservations Team will contact you within 72 hours of booking to obtain arrival and departure flight information to make the scheduling and booking of inter-island flights and charters easy and hassle-free.There are two daily commercial flights from Providenciales to South Caicos. The daily flight schedules are as follows:
- JY121 departs Providenciales at 8:30 AM, arrives in South Caicos at 9:00 AM
- JY161 departs Providenciales at 3:40 PM, arrives in South Caicos at 5:15 PM
- JY122 departs South Caicos at 9:10 AM, arrives in Providenciales at 9:40 AM
- JY162 departs South Caicos at 4:25 PM, arrives in Providenciales at 5:00 PM
Private air and boat charters are also available upon request.
Kindly note that the inter-island flights included in this rate are ‘subject to availability’. Guest’s flights will be requested immediately upon receipt of the deposit, and should they not be available you will be contacted for alternative dates or instead if you wish us to book a charter.
View our GET HERE page.
Like all beaches in the Turks & Caicos Islands, the Sailrock beaches are public beaches. Access to the beach through the Great House at Sailrock and access to beach cabana, chair and towel service will be restricted to owners of Sailrock, South Caicos, and resort guests.
- American Express
A 10% service charge will added to all services. Additional gratuities will be at the guests’ discretion.
Casual resort wear. Guests are required to wear a cover-up and footware when dining in the restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Absolutely. We’re a family-friendly villa resort.
L’Occitane En Provence
No mini-bar, but there will be refrigerators in every suite.
Award-winning interior designer Christine Lilley from Christine Lilley Designs.
- Great House Restaurant
- The Cove Restaurant + Beach Bar
- Poolside Bar
- Large infinity pool & several terraced decks
- Internet Kiosks & WIFI
- Golf Carts for resort transportation
- Front Desk & Reception Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Maintenance Services
- Reservation Services
- Baggage Service
- Travel Coordination Services for air, water, and land transfers
- Administration & Business Services
- Terry & Linen Programs
- Toiletries (Soaps, Shampoos, Moisturizers, etc.)
- Water Sports Programs
- Spa & Fitness Center
- Tennis court, bocce ball, volleyball & shuffleboard
- Airport greeter
- Complimentary transfers from South Caicos Airport to the resort on the day of arrival and from the resort back to South Caicos Airport on day of departure
- Signature welcome cocktail
- Daily housekeeping services
- $40 Breakfast Credit Per Person Per Day depending on package chosen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to the fitness center
- Fresh fruit on arrival
- Private check-in (Beachfront Villa guest only)
- Private beachfront infinity-edge pool (Beachfront Villa guest only)
- Arrival amenity, fruit basket and champagne (Beachfront Villa guest only)
- Books and DVD library
Room rates are subject to a 12% government tax, 10% service charge, and 9.25% facilities fee.
Check out our excursions & activities page to choose your adventures and then please get in touch with us while you’re on property at our concierge desk in the lobby or email us at [email protected].
Yes there is coverage throughout the resort, some of the remote areas may have a reduction in signal strength.
Cell phone service is available utilizing a local telecommunications company in TCI. Please be aware that usage rates will be much higher than your domestic rates.
The resort will have key access to all accommodations
Complimentary bottled water is provided upon your arrival.
82 degrees Fahrenheit
Sailrock can handle certain dietary requests, our Executive Chef will be happy to discuss any requirements you may have. Ample notice is required. Please see our drinks & dining page for more information.
Room service is available from 7:00am-9:30pm
- Cockburn Harbour Town-Renovation and ongoing preservation of the Queen’s Parade Ground, its pier and its beach;
- Renovation and ongoing preservation of the historic stone walls.
- Construction and maintenance of a promenade and seating along the waterfront from the Queen’s Parade Ground to the Customs Port and fuel docks.
- Landscaping and maintenance on both public and private land, including but not limited to the planting of trees and native plants, the installation of crushed local stone sidewalks and historic street signage.
- Restoration of historic Turtle Crawl and Boiling Hole.
- Creation of an historical tour of South Caicos;
- Financial assistance to encourage the startup of locally owned businesses geared towards tourism on South Caicos.
- Support for the annual Queen’s Regatta, Christmas, New Years and other festivals that may take place.
- Landscaping and maintenance along public roads throughout the island.
- Restoration and maintenance of the canals that feed the Salinas.
- Construction and maintenance of nature and hiking/biking trails throughout the island.
- Creation of an animal preserve for the wild donkeys and horses.
- Maintenance of public roads that lead to the development to the extent that government does not provide the maintenance.
- Move existing suspended utility lines along public roads to underground positions.
- Renovation and ongoing preservation of buildings, both public and private.
- Marina and waterfront construction and enhancements.
- Beach enhancements.
- Airport and surrounding airport enhancements.
- Financial assistance for businesses geared towards products focused on and located in South Caicos.
Learn more on our location & wildlife page.